Tuesday 27 November 2012

Neobux Challenge - Day... I've lost count!

Been a bit quiet from me on the whole Neobux challenge thing. This is primarily because I got bored... and thought you probably would too if I updated daily. Suffice to say, I've lost my enthusiasm for the whole thing now and am clicking myself the bare minimum of 4 orange ones and any juicy bigger clicks (like 1 whole cent!).

My 3 amigos have picked up the pace a wee bit but are hardly stretching themselves. Here's how they are doing:

clicker 1: Total of 8 clicks at an average of 2.000
clicker 2: Total of 16 clicks at an average of 2.286
clicker 3: Total of 16 clicks at an average of 2.286

I haven't a clue if this is good or not but I'm guessing it's not great. They seem to be doing just enough to not get the dreaded recycle treatment! I'll give them a few more days and see where we are then. I also think I'll start extending the ones that are performing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment